- It eases colic, cold, cough and chest problems.
- It is a very effective insect repellent.
- It cures migraines and helpful in diabetes.
How to use
Eucalyptus essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil or hair oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- To relieve from asthma, sinusitis conditions, mix 2-3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil into inhalation water. As it vaporizes, place a towel over your head and take deep breathes.
- During congestion, use eucalyptus for inhalation by diluting 2-3 drops in water.
- Mix 2-3 drops in carrier oil and apply on temples, chest, throat and forehead to relieve from flu.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. Can also be diluted with bathing water.|
|Ingredients||Eculyptus Essential Oil|
An excellent productI have bought it for the first time and used it. An excellent product especially in relieving severe colds and muscular pains. If diffusers are also supplied by Khadi Natural, it would be more helpful.