Jasmine - Pure Essential Oil for external use only, can be used in burners and vaporizer, massage oil, bath oil,, emmenagogue properties, non-irritant, non-toxic, non-sensitizing, must be avoided during pregnancy.
- Jasmine essential oil eases anxiety, depression and nervous chills.
- It is a strong aphrodisiac.
- It builds confidence and enhances skin elasticity.
How to use
- Massage: Jasmine essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Use Jasmine essential oil as a perfume by using 1-2 drops on the wrist and at the nape of your neck.
- This oil helps in restoring emotional balance, put 1-2 drops on a tissue paper and inhale to help in nervousness and depression.
- To improve the elasticity of the skin, use it for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil with almond oil and massage gently. After massaging, place a hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil, lotion or cream. Gently massage on your body. You can also dilute it with bathing water.|
|Ingredients||Jasmine Essential Oil|
Write Your Own Review
Show per page
Nice natural and flowery smellGood for uplifting mood and spreading positivity.
Show per page