- It relieves in headache, nausea, travel sickness and fatigue.
- It can cure troubles like bad breath, insomnia and flatulence.
- It helps in good digestion.
- It keeps insects, mice and fleas away.
How to use
Peppermint essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
- Peppermint essential oil can be used to repel insects, add a few drops to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the closets and drawers.
- To cure nausea, put 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil on a tissue paper and inhale.
- If you have sinusitis, use as a steam inhalation. Add 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil to a bowl of steaming water to vaporize the oil and place a towel over your head and inhale in deep breathes.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. Can also be diluted with bathing water|
|Ingredients||peppermint essential oil|
Good refreshing and cooling smellGreat aroma that refreshes mood and cools you down.