- It moisturises and purifies the skin.
- It is a strong antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- It calms depression, nervous tension, redness and inflammation.
How to use
Sandalwood essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Sandalwood essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Sandalwood essential oil in a diffuser bowl filledwith three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
- Sandalwood essential oil can be used as a perfume or as a deodoriser.
- It can be used in hot compresses. Add 6-10 drops of Sandalwood essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the area.
- Sandalwood essential oil can be used for dry skin facial massages. For facial massage add 2 drops of it with almond oil and massage gently. It can also be added to the facial water. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Ingredients||Sandalwood Oil|
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil, lotion or cream. Gently massage on your body. You can also dilute it with bathing water.|
|Ingredients||Sandalwood Essential Oil|
Another great product from khadi.I have been using this in my face packs for years. Works wonders to heal acne and marks.
Absolutely amazingThe moment you open the bottle it transports you to a childhood memory of an early morning aarti in a temple filled with sandalwood aroma. The smell is a nostalgic, soothing and absolute charmer. It gives very festive vibes. I was living in Australia for a while and whenever I used this oil, the smell reminded me of home every time. The smell somehow is associated with the identity of India for me. As compared with other products which are definitely expressive this product is very affordable and quality is far superior to any other brand I have ever used. Must buy and it is a magical product to gift your loved ones.
Excellent!!I use this as perfume. 2 drops of this oil....and u r done for the whole day!!! Such a divine fragrance!!
Good strong aromaIt has strong aroma and less than one drop in a diffuser will work for a medium sized room.
Khadi Natural™ Sandalwood - Pure Essential OilKolhapur
Its natural really.I like all products to use & to Gift.