- It is a strong antiseptic and antiviral.
- It relieves sunburns and acne.
- It can combat foot odour and dandruff.
How to use
Tea tree essential oil has anti-bacterial properties. Thus it can be used in a diffuser for sick rooms. Use 3-4 drops of Tea tree essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- For chronic acne, apply 1 drop of tea tree oil directly on the affected area pimples.
- For itching feet, mix 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and with water and rub on soles and between toes of the feet.
- For smelly feet issues, take 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil on a tissue and wipe the inside of the shoes with it to get rid of stink causing bacteria.
- If you’re having dandruff troubles, mix 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil with almond oil or jojoba oil and massage it on your scalp.
- Tea tree essential oil should be used carefully on the sensitive areas.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Ingredients||Tea Tree Oil|
Extremely effectiveI used it to treat my toenail; and slow and steady application for around 3 months helped me a lot. Now I'm waiting for it to become available again so I can reorder. This oil takes a long time to "be available in the stock". Longest time "out of stock" item
tee Tree oilNice product, It is working....
does what it saysi purchased this product for my acne problem and it has been very satisfying. i have purchased my 3 bottle in 5 months. it also helped me with my excessive white head problem on the face.