Handmade Butter Soaps – Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter
Some soap on the market today use harsh chemicals which remove moisture from the skin and leave it feeling dry. The point of using soap is to clean the body and rid it of everyday life exposures. Artificial chemicals are not safe or acceptable to use on the skin.
Natural handmade soaps preserve the moisture of the body and lock it in the skin that helps it to retain its natural balance and shine. The more the body needs to stay moisturized the less lotion it has. The combination of natural soaps with shea butter or cocoa butter can provide you with more benefits than you can count.
Shea butter is named, and with good reason, 'women's gold.' Shea butter is a rejuvenating and anti-aging ingredient that originates from the Karite Shea Butter tree nut, found only in Africa's savannah regions. It has been used in Africa for centuries to nourish the skin and to keep it smooth and youthful. Shea butter also serves as an anti-inflammatory agent, and has natural sunscreen agents.
Benefits of Handmade Herbal Shea Butter Soap
- Shea has healing powers that can reduce the appearance of unsightly stretch marks, making it worthwhile for pregnant women or anyone who has acquired stretch marks.
- Shea butter has the ability to restore elasticity to the skin which is also ideal for defying age. The elasticity of the skins tends to relax with age but when used regularly shea tightens and moisturizes the skin as well.
- Also, shea butter soap can help to eliminate wrinkles that develop with age.
- Shea butter herbal homemade soaps help treat skin conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, extreme dry skin, allergies, fungal infections, and blemishes.
- Shea butter is so smooth and silky that it melts when it touches the skin.
- It is high in vitamins A and E which are good for dandruff or dry scalp healing.
Ivory Coast and Ghana are the main producers of cocoa in western Africa. Cocoa butter is a perfect skin moisturizer with its lovely chocolaty smell but it also works very well at evening skin tone, fading dark marks and fading stretch marks.
It is one of the most stable known fats, a quality that prevents rancidity in combination with natural antioxidants, giving it a shelf life of two to five years. The velvety texture, good scent and emollient characteristics make it a common component in skin products such as soaps and lotions.
Benefits of Handmade Herbal Cocoa Butter Soap
- Cocoa butter has high healing effects. It fights cuts, bruises, stretch points with its antioxidants. The process of regeneration can be improved by daily use of cocoa butter soap.
- Cocoa butter is a significant source of antioxidants, helping to fight free radicals and prevent unwanted symptoms of aging and environmental stress.
- The process of shaving becomes smoother when using cocoa butter. You can blend cocoa butter with shaving lotions, but that is up to your discretion. It gives your skin amazing smoothness and less painful shave.
- Cocoa butter provides the greatest cure for people with sensitive skin. The moisturizing elements are useful for protecting the skin from heat and treating conditions such as eczema.
- Cocoa butter is a rich combination of fatty acids and antioxidants which makes it an ideal option for people who want to reduce skin inflammation. If you're applying to psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other forms of inflammation on the body, you will find fast, soothing relief, combined with a delicious fragrance.
Both shea butter and cocoa butter have many benefits for the skin. They have a range of regenerative characteristics and give you natural beauty. With all these benefits it's easy to understand why using herbal handmade butter soaps over standard soaps is advantageous. Natural soaps made with shea butter or cocoa butter have the benefits that your skin can feel smoother, have a natural glow and need less lotion.
Natural butter soaps are one of the most versatile skin products that fit all types of skin and they give you a great bathing experience. People who are allergic to shea butter or cocoa butter definitely should avoid their products. Today, the market is swarming with numerous natural butter items that encourage a nutritious and safe face, but only by using genuine handmade herbal butter soaps can you feel the real benefits.