Shipping & Delivery
We aim at processing and dispatching orders as quickly as possible
- For deliveries in the Delhi: 3 working days, unless we are exceptionally out of stock and we will let you know about the same in advance.
- For deliveries in rest of India: 5 - 6 working days, unless we are exceptionally out of stock and we will let you know about the same in advance.
- For deliveries in rest of the world: 5 - 14 working days, unless we are exceptionally out of stock and we will let you know about the same in advance.
- KHADI NATURAL reserve the right to refuse confirmed orders that falls under the following categories of items: - Cheques, Money orders, Drafts & E- Banking
- Orders that are customer approved but without enough funds will not be processed.
- Delivery of Goods will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you while placing the order. You will need to submit a separate Order for Goods where you require to deliver at multiple destinations.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place.
- On delivery, the Delivery Agent may require you or your nominated representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo identification proof
- You or your nominated representative may be required to sign a delivery manifest to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery.
- You agree to give us as much detail as possible about particular features of the Delivery Address to ensure delivery can take place.
- For Russia: We can only deliver the products till airport of Russia as per Russian laws FedEx couldn’t deliver to doorstep but if it’s ok with the customer we can deliver through DHL.
- For Nigeria: We can’t deliver our Khadi Products out there as per Nigerian laws our products are banned in that country.
- For Spain: We can’t deliver the online orders to Spain for personal use because its banned as per custom laws of Spain.
- For Italy: We can’t deliver more than 2kg for personal use as per custom laws of Italy.
- For Egypt: We can’t deliver the products in Egypt for personal use as per custom laws of Egypt. So, if they require products in bulk for commercial purpose then we can deliver in Saudi Arabia that would be feasible for us.
Any shipment which we are sending for personal use and customer is not answering the call or not replying to our mail then in that case if they ask for refund that wouldn’t be possible as per our management decision.
Customs and international shipping
All of Khadi Natural orders are shipped internationally from our warehouse in New Delhi, India to your provided shipping address via FedEx. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Majority of our orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with FedEx to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from FedEx for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay FedEx directly at the time of delivery.
We will not make any refund if in case there any custom issues in your country is whether it’s related to weight or number of quantity of products.
- International Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination and weight of order.
- For orders to be shipped outside India orders amount is displayed in USD currency but on selecting CC Avenue as payment gateway amount will be charged in INR currency.
DUTY AND TAXES
Please note that the Duty and Taxes charge will be extra as per the Customs of Destination country and cannot be confirmed beforehand.
Please note that the receiver needs to fulfill the requirements regarding the paperwork for the purpose of Import Clearance. It is not necessary that the consignee have to visit Customs office but depending on the Customs rule of the destination country, there might be a need of several paper work at times to clear the goods from Customs. If any such requirements arises then the same needs to be adhered to by the receiver failing which we will not be liable of any MONEY BACK as the Carrier will not be able to deliver the goods without it and the Customs might not allow the goods to enter their country due to which the same will be carried back by the Carrier.
Please note that if the receiver's delivery address falls into a remote area then a charge of INR 1400 + Service Tax will be levied extra. To know further details, you can E-Mail us [email protected] with your ZIP Code / Postal Code to confirm if the delivery area falls into a Remote Area or Not. Thanks for your understanding.
In remote area shipment will take 10-15 business days for delivery (Which will be sent through India Post-professional-track on or with prime track)
If shipment gets lost in transit for remote areas then it won’t be our responsibility, claims for refund cannot be processed in such cases