- Lavender essential oil tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves from cold, aches, pains and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
How to use
- Massage: Lavender essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve from joint pains, apply it after blending with a carrier oil to the affected area and massage gently.
- Lavender essential oil should not be used by low blood pressure patients.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Ingredients||Levender Oil|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. gently massage on your body. it can also be diluted with bathing water.|
|Ingredients||Lavender Essential oil|
Write Your Own Review