- It energises body and mind.
- It relieves muscular aches, fatigues and pains.
- It cures cough and treats hair fall.
How to use
Rosemary essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil or hair oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Bath in Rosemary essential oil-infused water to improve the circulation in the body.
- If you’re facing hair loss and dandruff, massage the blend of 3-4 drops of this oil with almond oil or olive oil and massage your hair and scalp.
- Rosemary essential oil gives freshness to the hair. Add 1 drops of rosemary essential oil to water and rinse the hair to make them detangled and perfumed.
- It should not be used by epileptic patients and those who are prone to fainting spells
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. Can also be diluted with bathing water|
|Ingredients||rosemary essential oil|