Khadi Natural Herbal Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium Essential Oil has a sweet, floral fragrance that calms and relaxes the body and mind.Anti-inflammatory, antitumoral, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, astringent, antidepressant, sedative, homeostatic (stops bleeding), diuretic, liver and pancreas stimulant, detoxification, dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification, insect repellent.
Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil
- It increases blood circulation.
- It helps in achieving glowing skin.
- It calms menopausal problems and throat infections.
- It is an effective nerve tonic.
How to use
Geranium essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Geranium essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Geranium essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- Geranium essential oil acts as a healer for chill blains, frost bites and excessive cold hands/feet conditions. Apply 1-2 drop directly to the affected area and massage gently.
- If you have dull skin, use Geranium essential oil for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of it to almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- The geranium essential oil can be used as a mosquito repellent ointment. Mix 4-6 drops with vegetable oil and apply to your body.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- People with high blood pressure should not use Geranium Essential oil
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Skin/Hair Type||For All Types|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. Can also be diluted with bathing water|
|Ingredients||geranium essential oil|