Lavender Oil helps in migraine, asthma and depression,For sleeplessness, dizziness, hysteria and anxiety,Used to eliminate dandruff and lice Relax and combat stress
- Lavender essential oil tones skin and helps in hair fall.
- It relieves from cold, aches, pains and rheumatic conditions.
- It soothes burns and insect bites.
How to use
- Massage: Lavender essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Lavender essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- In case of burns, cuts and insect bites, apply 1 drop of Lavender essential oil.
- When having migraine and headaches, take 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on your fingers and massage on the temples.
- Use Lavender essential oil to relieve from joint pains, apply it after blending with a carrier oil to the affected area and massage gently.
- Lavender essential oil should not be used by low blood pressure patients.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
|By Ingredients||Levender Oil|
|Instruction of use||Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. gently massage on your body. it can also be diluted with bathing water.|
|Ingredients||Lavender Essential oil|
Great natural product.Go for it without a second thought. It works almost instantly. I will buy again in future. Use it with a diffuser, inhaler, and spray with a carrier oil. Try it and see the difference yourself. Best natural, portable happiness and energy booster. Thank you Khadi Naturals.
Purity of Bharatiya ProductIts really very pure...and Indian have been into these things since civilisation started!
VERY GOODI LIKE IT VERY MUCH