- It eases colic, cold, cough and chest problems.
- It is a very effective insect repellent.
- It cures migraines and helpful in diabetes.
How to use
Eucalyptus essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil or hair oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- To relieve from asthma, sinusitis conditions, mix 2-3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil into inhalation water. As it vaporizes, place a towel over your head and take deep breathes.
- During congestion, use eucalyptus for inhalation by diluting 2-3 drops in water.
- Mix 2-3 drops in carrier oil and apply on temples, chest, throat and forehead to relieve from flu.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios