Khadi Natural Onion & Fenugreek Hair Cleanser- Paraben Free-310 ml
Unclogs hair follicles, Promotes hair growth for long, Eliminating dry/split ends
Khadi Natural Onion & Fenugreek Hair Cleanser - Parabens, Silicones, Sulphate, Color, Salt & Artificial Fragrance Free
Thickening Onion & Fenugreek Hair Cleanser is the best way to combat hair loss, baldness, scalp dryness, dandruff, and other scalp infections. It effectively unclogs hair follicles and promotes hair growth for long, voluminous hair. It increases hair overall strength and texture while also eliminating dry/split ends, leaving the hair fluffy, smooth, shiny, and swaying!
On different hair types, the product may produce different results. Natural ingredients are used in this product, and it may change color and aroma without losing effectiveness. Even natural ingredients can trigger/cause allergies. A patch test is advised. Please seek medical advice if you have any rashes or allergies.
USP Per ml : Rs 1.61
The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Only 15% of tye ingredients are mentioned. What about telling the name of base Q.S YOU MENTIONED ?
Only 15% of ingredients are mentioned , what about the remaining 85%? What is the base Q.S used in thid shampoo?
Good product very nice hair
Wish it smells pleasently ,just started using it. Hope it gives the results with in 3 months of usage.
The product is very nice, now I will use only khadi natural products.... Delivery time was accurate, I got my product on the accurate date.. Thank you Khadi Natural.